Is your organisation looking to partner with a strong, credible not-for-profit to meet social responsibility outcomes and also make a positive impact?
Motivation Australia partners with businesses and organisations who align with our work, to further strengthen and support our projects. Show your customers and staff that your company is invested in giving back to less resourced communities and creating sustainable change.
In turn, we make sure that your organisation is connected to our work. It is important to us that you achieve your social responsibility objectives, and that each partnership we form is unique and designed to meet mutual needs.
Benefits of non-profit partnerships
Aligning your company with a cause and creating positive cause related marketing is a great way to build brand awareness, enhance retail, client and customer relationships, increase sales and market share.
- Enhanced public perception of your brand
- Increased sales
- Positive media coverage
- Creation of a unique selling point over your competitors
- Strong incentives for consumers to switch to your brand
- Increased long-term customer loyalty
- Improved relationships with supply chain and retailers
- Elevated employee morale and loyalty.
Designed for mutual support
We believe in two-way partnership that work for everyone. Some of the areas we can support each other include:
- Volunteer opportunities where staff can share their expertise and grow professionally
- Donations in-kind support to leverage resources that align with the needs of our partners in the Pacific
- Financial support for MA’s programmes and our core work, to strengthen health systems of vulnerable communities
- Promotion and marketing that leverages networks for mutual benefit and celebrates the achievements of the partnership
- Mutual learning opportunities to strengthen the skills, expertise and social understanding of all partners.
Are you ready to take your organisations social responsibility to the next level and find out more about aligning yourself with Motivation Australia to change people’s lives?
Contact our Fundraising Coordinator today for more information.