Volunteer with Motivation Australia
“My involvement with MA and their partners has led to unique professional and personal development opportunities. Their work is having a significant impact across the region and I could not think of a better organisation to support.”
Andrew Congdon, Occupational Therapist
Make a real difference on a global scale
The power to change the world may seem unreachable, but we know the impact the right person in the right place can have. That’s why we offer so many ways for you to share your time, knowledge and skills to make a real difference that will last for generations.
Grow as a person and a professional
As a part of MA’s projects and administration, we can help you achieve more:
- Develop both hard and soft skills
- Connect with dedicated people from around the world
- Challenge yourself in a supportive environment
- Have a lot of fun with a great team!
There’s something for everybody
Anyone with a big heart can make a real difference with MA. We welcome people with a variety of backgrounds and skill to contribute to our work in ways big and small.
- Volunteer overseas as a health professional to support our partners and their staff through training or mentoring. We post placement vacancies when our projects call for a specific role.
- Support our administrative work in Australia with your technical, communication, design or marketing skills help us behind-the-scenes to make it all happen.
- Join our Reference Group and provide clinical and technical support to our partners from your home.
Check the option that suits you to find out more!