Volunteer in our Reference Group
You don’t have to go overseas to help support Motivation Australia’s work as a health professional. Health, medical and development professionals can also support our work in the Pacific region by joining our Reference Group.
Strengthen our projects with your experience
The Reference Group has been developed in order to provide online support to health professionals and health services in the Pacific Islands and all of our partner organisations. Participants are Australian and New Zealand based professionals who support our work by providing voluntary, expert advice in a range of speciality areas.
Areas of focus:
- Assistive technology
- Research and publication
- Child safe practices
- Gender equity and inclusion
- Managing clinical services
- Human resource management
- Fundraising and communications
- Financial management.
For more information about how our Reference Group support us, read our Reference Group terms of reference:
How we recruit
- Apply – Fill out the form at the bottom of this page. You will be asked to submit your CV and details of two referees.
- Accepting – After checking in with your referees, we will verbally offer you a position.
- Induction – Your induction can be completed online and upon completion we will be able to formalise the position.
- Success – Welcome to the team! We will finalise any further details of your time with us and support you wherever possible.
For the full picture of our volunteer recruitment and induction process, please download our Volunteer Recruitment Information and Volunteer Induction Information below.
If you cannot commit to our Reference Group at this time, but would still like to get involved with our work, there are many opportunities available to you!
A great first step is to become a member and directly support our work overseas. You might also consider volunteering overseas or in Australia, or fundraising for MA to make a difference in another way.
Reference Group Application Form
Thank you for your interest in Motivation Australia and our mission!
To apply for a position in our Reference Group, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 2-5 business days with a response.