Volunteering in Australia
The work we do overseas to support our partners and strengthen services is only made possible by the work we do at home in Australia. Everyone with different skills and backgrounds can contribute to the mission in ways big or small!
Strengthen our projects with your experience
- Book keeping
- Customer service
- Data analysis
- Social media management
- Video editing
- Visual design
- Website development
How we recruit
- Apply – Check the placement description and read any accompanying documents to ensure you meet any requirements of the role. You will be asked to submit your CV and details of two referees as part of the online application form.
- Shortlisting – Everyone will be notified of the outcome of their application and successful applicants will be asked to interview in person whenever possible, or over a video call.
- Accepting – After checking in with your referees we will verbally offer you a placement.
- Induction – An online induction will finalise this process, after which we will be able to formalise the placement.
- Success – Welcome to the team! We will prepare you for your assignment and finalise any details of your travel.
For the full picture of our volunteer recruitment process, from application to accepting, please download our Volunteer Recruitment Information pdf below.
Volunteer Interest Form
Thank you for your interest in Motivation Australia and our mission! As a small team, we may not be able to accommodate volunteers at all times of the year, but we would still love to hear from you!
Please fill out this form and we will contact you when placements become available.