We aim to provide regular volunteering opportunities in the Pacific Islands for health professionals. The positions available are determined by the needs of our partners and the projects we are involved in.
How we recruit
- Apply – Check the placement description and read any accompanying documents to ensure you meet any requirements of the role. You will be asked to submit your CV and details of two referees as part of the online application form.
- Shortlisting – Everyone will be notified of the outcome of their application and successful applicants will be asked to interview in person whenever possible, or over a video call.
- Accepting – After checking in with your referees we will verbally offer you a placement.
- Induction – An online induction will finalise this process, after which we will be able to formalise the placement.
- Success – Welcome to the team! We will prepare you for your assignment and finalise any details of your travel.
We are not currently recruiting for overseas placements. To be one of the first people to hear about future opportunities, please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form and consider becoming a member for more insight into our current work.
Volunteer Interest Form
Thank you for your interest in Motivation Australia and our mission! As a small team, we may not be able to accommodate volunteers at all times of the year, but we would still love to hear from you!
Please fill out this form and we will contact you when placements become available.