Part 3: Training of trainers
This part of the course prepares participants to train other local staff and personnel. The focus is on communication, course delivery, learning and teaching techniques.
- Have strengthened their communication and public speaking skills.
- Have a greater understanding of learning and teaching methods.
- Strengthened understanding of class dynamics and working with people of different learning approaches.
- Demonstrated proficient skills in delivery of diabetic foot care training.
- Demonstrated ability to confidently run training workshops in both a theoretical and practical environment.
- Increased confidence in providing mentoring and supervision in diabetic foot care.
- Train staff and local personnel how to effectively and efficiently use diabetic foot care service forms.
For more information, please download the course outline:
Online learning facilitators
Motivation Australia acknowledges the support of the Australian Government through the Australian NGO Cooperation Program (ANCP).