The multisport is an entry level sports wheelchair with a removable toe-guard for use by multiple participants in multiple sports and activities.
The Multisport enables athletes to play many different sports without compromising on quality or performance.
Flexible, adjustable, adaptable
Motivation’s Multisport is flexible and adjustable; it can meet the needs of multiple athletes and can be used for multiple sports. This makes it perfect for use in schools, clubs and community sports projects.
This chair is also used in competitive environments. It is currently being used by Afghanistan’s national wheelchair basketball team.
To use the Multisport for basketball or rugby, leave the toe-guard in place. To enjoy tennis, badminton or other court-based activities, simply remove it!
It’s all about the user
The Multisport is easy to assemble, and is available in a junior model and four adult seat widths. Each size is colour-coded so it’s easy for participants to pick the right chair at the start of a session.
Contact us with questions or queries on +61 466 833 708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Motivation Multisport Wheelchair
|Product code – adult||WM4SP-02|
|Product code – junior||WM4SP-K-02|
|Product description||Dedicated sports wheelchair|
|Recommended use||Without toe guard: suitable for tennis, badminton, dancing, and general sport activities.|
With toe guard: basketball, rugby league, any other activity where collision may take place and toes need to be protected.
|Manufacture||Made in China under licence from the Motivation Charitable Trust (UK)|
- Strong and durable; and designed so that parts are easy to replace or repair. Packaging is designed for easy disassembly for recycling or reuse.
- Available in a range of colour coded sizes (see table below). All models come witha single layer foam cushion and cover, an anti-tip wheel, toe-guard, tool kit, lap, knee and foot straps.
- Tension adjustable backrest made with water resistant nylon upholstery and slung seat fabric upholstery with tension adjustable straps.
- Rear wheels: 26”x1”diameter, 36 spoke aluminium rims; aluminium hub with two sealed bearings; 12.7mm diameter high tensile quick release axles; pneumatic, high pressure sport tyres.
- Net weight approximately 12kg
|Junior||300mm||Silver||Backrest height: 250mm, 275mm, 300mm|
Footrest height range: 130mm – 425mm
|Small||300mm||Green||Seat depth: 350mm, 400mm, 450mm|
Backrest height: 250mm, 300mm, 350mm
Footrest height: 450mm, 475mm, 500mm
Anti-tip wheel height range: 0mm – 20mm from ground
To find out more, or to buy the Motivation Multisport Wheelchair, please call us on +61 (0)466 833708 OR email email@example.com.
Download the flyer.