Affordable, adjustable, adaptable
Motivation’s Multisport wheelchair is accessible and adjustable; it can meet the needs of multiple athletes and can be used for multiple sports. This makes it perfect for use in schools, clubs and community sports projects.
This entry level sports wheelchair supports a network of athletes from far North Queensland to remote Western Australia. They enable communities of all sizes to offer more accessible sports programs to a larger number of people.
To use the Multisport for basketball or rugby, leave the toe-guard in place. To enjoy tennis, badminton or other court-based activities, simply remove it!
It’s all about the athlete
The Multisport is easy to assemble, and is available in a junior model and four adult seat widths. Each size is colour-coded so it’s easy for participants to pick the right chair at the start of a session.
The Motivation Multisport Wheelchair
|Product code – adult
|Product code – junior
|Dedicated sports wheelchair
|Without toe guard: suitable for tennis, badminton, dancing, and general sport activities.
With toe guard: basketball, rugby league, any other activity where collision may take place and toes need to be protected.
|Made in China under licence from the Motivation Charitable Trust (UK)
- Strong and durable; and designed so that parts are easy to replace or repair. Packaging is designed for easy disassembly for recycling or reuse.
- Available in a range of colour coded sizes (see table below). All models come with a single layer foam cushion and cover, an anti-tip wheel, toe-guard, tool kit, lap, knee and foot straps.
- Tension adjustable backrest made with water resistant nylon upholstery and slung seat fabric upholstery with tension adjustable straps.
- Rear wheels: 26”x1”diameter, 36 spoke aluminium rims; aluminium hub with two sealed bearings; 12.7mm diameter high tensile quick release axles; pneumatic, high pressure sport tyres.
- Net weight approximately 12kg
|Backrest height: 250mm, 275mm, 300mm
Footrest height range: 130mm – 425mm
|Seat depth: 350mm, 400mm, 450mm
Backrest height: 250mm, 300mm, 350mm
Footrest height: 450mm, 475mm, 500mm
Anti-tip wheel height range: 0mm – 20mm from ground
We ask for your delivery address upfront so we can quickly and accurately provide a freight quote. You can expect delivery to your doorstep within approximately 12 weeks from the date of payment.
To request a quote for your entry level sports wheelchair please fill out the form below.