Motivation Australia’s policies
From this page, you can read and download some of Motivation Australia’s key policies. If you would like a screen-reader friendly word version of these policies, please email us.
- Statement on human rights
- Child safeguarding policy
- Gender equity and women’s empowerment policy
- Disability inclusion policy
- Prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment of adults policy
- Transparency and accountability policy
- Anti-fraud and anti-corruption policy
- Remuneration of board members policy
- Complaints handling policy
- Website terms and conditions
- Conflict of interest policy
- Welfare religious political activities policy
- Code of Conduct policy
If you would like more information about these or any other policies, please contact our CEO.