‘Pacific leaders creating sustainable services’
Motivation Australia, in partnership with the Pacific Disability Forum announce the Pacific Rehabilitation and Mobility Conference in Nadi, Fiji 3rd – 5th April 2019
The conference brings together service providers, disabled persons organisations, users of rehabilitation or mobility device services, development partners and donors from Fiji, Kiribati, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, the Cook Islands, The Marshall Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Australia, New Zealand at the United States of America.
This conference is creating an opportunity for Pacific leaders to:
- Exchange best practice for service delivery
- Explore best options for wheelchair, prosthetic and orthotic technology and procurement opportunities
- Identify priority areas for strengthening and building the professions of the Sector
The three-day conference includes presentations, plenary sessions, group discussions, poster presentations, clinical practice workshops and demonstrations.
You can download a copy of our programme here.
You can read more information about access at the venue here.
- When: 3rd – 5th of April, 2019. Please note that the opening ceremony will be Tuesday the 2nd of April, at 5:30pm.
- Where: Tanoa International Hotel, Nadi, Fiji
- Who can you contact? firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our donors
Motivation Australia acknowledges the valuable contribution of all of our donors whose funding has made this event possible: the Australian NGO Cooperation Program (ANCP), the Australian Government, the Pacific Community (SPC), Latter-day Saint Charities, the New Zealand Government, Torquay Rotary Club and the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific.